Hop on an eScooter and discover Paris.
A convenient, fun, and healthy way to experience the city of love.
At IBIS hotel we want you to have a truly unique and unforgettable stay. In partnership with JustRent, we give you the possibility to rent on-the-spot eBikes and eScooters designed for urban rides.
The offer is subject to availability, so we advise you to book in advance, especially in the high season! Otherwise, our vehicles are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
How it works
- Choose from the list the vehicle you wish to rent
- Create your account
- Agree with the terms and conditions
- Pay for the rental via Stripe.
Hop on your eScooter or eBike and go!
Ready to start an adventure?
Rent an eScooter and stroll around Paris – a perfect way to admire landmarks and must-see monuments.
Know before you book
- Users must read and agree to General Terms and Conditions prior to rental
- A credit card and valid ID documents are required for a rental deposit
- Users must be at least 18 years old
- Late returns are subject to overtime charges and late fees
The insurance is included in the rental price and covers civil liability, theft, and all sorts of damage to the Vehicle. However, a deductible of €50 (minimum) remains for the customer in the case of theft or damage.
The amount due in case of damage is based on the costs of repairing the Vehicle.
In case of theft, the decreased financial risk only applies if the user has reported the theft to the police.
Yes, to rent an eScooter or an eBike you have to leave a deposit in order to rent an eScooter or an eBike: a credit card pre-authorization+ matching government ID will do.
Yes, all our eBikes and eScooters come with a lock and a helmet included in the rental price. Their use is mandatory for insurance purposes.
To be covered by our theft insurance, it is your responsibility to report the stolen vehicle to the police. Please note that you must provide us with a copy of the declaration given at the police station.
Basic safety rules in built-up areas:
- Cycle on the right-hand side of the road, 1 meter from the pavement and from parked cars.
- Be bold and maintain your cycling line in the road if it would be dangerous for a car to overtake you.
- Use cycle paths where possible.
- Keep a safe distance of 1 meter from other vehicles.
- Don’t zig-zag between cars.
- At junctions, pull slightly forward of other vehicles so that you can be seen.
- Be wary of car doors that can open suddenly and of children who can jump out from between 2 vehicles.
- Don’t cycle on the pavement. Only children less than 8 years old are allowed to cycle their bikes on the pavement.
- In pedestrian-priority zones, don’t cycle faster than 20km/h (12mph) and respect the pedestrian’s priority.
- The speed limit for eScooter and eBikes is 25km/h (15mph).
- It is forbidden to wear any device on the ear that may emit sound – so earphones, headphones, or earbuds.
- The use of hand-held telephones is also prohibited.
- Helmets are not compulsory for adults when cycling in France, but are compulsory if you wish to be covered by our Driver’s Guarantee.
- Do not drink too much wine – the official limit for a cyclist is 0,2 mg/l of alcohol when taking a breath test.